Innovative mass communications, advertising and online marketing expert with nearly 10 years of experience in account management and production development. Expert comprehension of effective marketing practices, and a winning record of applying this knowledge towards the achievement of business objectives. Strong competency for interactive and email marketing, as well as social media. Expert fluency in digital terminologies and technologies. Continuously studying and analyzing new functions and marketing trends. Highly organized, and fully capable of prioritizing and delegating responsibilities. Bilingual in English and Spanish, with some understanding in Portuguese.
One of the few Facebook Marketing API partners in the world. Nobox provides solutions backed by a multi-disciplinary team, focused on creating technologies and strategies that enable leading brands to connect with consumers in relevant ways.
Production/Project Manager • January 2013 - Present
Digital and tactical production development for multi-category clients within GM, USH, and LatAm markets: Copa Airlines, PlayStation, Marriott Hotels & Resorts (Marriott Rewards, JW Marriott, Courtyard), Memorial Healthcare System, Royal Caribbean, REV Group, Netflix, Volkswagen [former clients: Lexus, Mozilla, P&G, Colombina, A&E, Triple-S]. Contribute strategic and data-supported analysis for the successful delivery and optimization of complex web/mobile applications and campaigns, including online media, email marketing, social media integrations, and analytics.
- Provide leadership on threshold capabilities, including project planning and management, technical and campaign analysis, and resource allocation
- Gauge and monitor project risks and update tasks/solutions throughout every phase of the project
- Actively maintain project budgets, P&L, agency time-tracking, and timeline development through the project lifecycle, ensuring the fulfillment of agency expectations for efficiency and profitability
- Collaborate and communicate with partners, accounts, creative and technical teams, and accounting
- Manage relationships with vendors, contractors, and freelancers as needed per project or task
- Foster Emotional Intelligence (EQ) within all teams for a productive and positive working environment
Founded in 1976, Zubi Advertising is a full-service and independently owned Hispanic agency in the U.S. with a proven 36-year track record of award winning U.S. Hispanic Market branding campaigns.
Account Executive • January 2010 – December 2012
Managed strategic and tactical efforts with American Airlines regarding all U.S. Hispanic communications and promotions. Provided leadership for digital account components, including client marketing objectives, internal creative development, project management, coordination of online and social media planning, and placement with internal/external stakeholders. Supported account supervisors with budget and estimates maintenance, internal and external coordination with account teams and vendors, above-the-line/below-the-line tactical coordination, and liaison with client sales office.
- Supported account supervisors with budget and estimates maintenance, internal and external coordination with account teams and vendors, above-the-line/below-the-line tactical coordination, and liaison with client sales
- Established marketing goals in order to disseminate objectives for internal content development and planning
- Analyzed and interpreted analytics exports based on established key performance indicators for campaign-specific measurements, such as return-on-investment
- Regularly contributed to Zubi Advertising Blog, Zubi Nation
Nobox Marketing Group
Nobox provides solutions backed by a multi-disciplinary team, focused on creating technologies and strategies that enable leading brands to connect with consumers in relevant ways.
Project Manager • August 2008 - June 2009_ Managed the agency’s daily activities, ensuring timely progress of project for clients: Copa Airlines, Toyota de Puerto Rico (Lexus, Toyota, Scion), Mozilla, Lexus Español.
- Managed fixed projects, including media campaigns, email, and microsite development, while simultaneously assisting the Director in complex projects
- Provided leadership for planning and composing web-based project plans
- Identified design requirements and functional/technical documentation to conduct interpersonal teams and external vendors
Account Executive • February 2007 - April 2008
Responsible for client service and project management of Lexus Español website and marketing strategies for new projects.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams to identify objectives and establish strategies for goal achievement
- Maintained budget, analyzed and constructed timelines, and developed milestones for each project
- Gathered and prepared website analytics forecasts and reports
Production and Media Assistant • February 2006 - February 2007
Established an effective workflow between the production team, Team Leaders, and Account Executives.
- Independently managed internal and external teams with production progress
- Assisted Account Executives with client follow-up and pitched creative designs
- Managed media production planning and trafficking with vendors
Impeccable. As an Account Executive, as a Production Manager, as a person. I've worked with Zaida for over 3 years and I've learned so much from her. Her knowledge of the interactive medium is vast and her professionalism is incomparable. I look forward to working with her again. She makes my life easier and more pleasant.
I've had the privilege of working with Zaida since she began in Nobox and I can tell you that she’s an incredibly versatile online marketing and development resource. She can manage projects and clients effortlessly and always has excellent results. Her understanding of web projects and the online business make her a well rounded Internet based professional. Zaida is also an incredibly creative person that can bring great solutions and ideas to the table. I would definitely love to work with her again and strongly recommend her.
: Linkedin Recommendations
Tools of the Trade
• Information Systems: MS Windows, Mac OS platforms • Productivity Tools: MS Office Suite, OpenOffice, iWork, Adobe Acrobat, Google Apps, FTP, BugHerd, Github, Markdown • Web Browsers: IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera • Content Management Systems: TeamSite, Indexhibit, Wordpress, Drupal • Search and Metrics: Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Atlas Solutions, Facebook Insights • Design Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Snapseed • Production and Resource Management: WorkBook, Gantter/Microsoft Project, Harvest, Basecamp, Producteev, Skype/Google Hangout/Slack
• Emotionally intelligent communication with multi-disciplinary teams/individuals • Content creation and management for brand-community engagement • Account and client management with varying hierarchies and multiple stakeholders • Project management in Agile and Waterfall methodologies for offline and online executions
Florida International University
Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications, Minor In Visual Arts • August 2002 - December 2004
- "Florida Bright Futures Scholarship" recipient
- Member of "The Association for Women in Communications"
Miami Dade Community College
Associate in Arts • August 1999 - June 2002
- "Florida Bright Futures Scholarship" recipient,
and "Honors College" student